Saturday, August 7, 2010

what is wrong with this picture????


other than the fact that don's underwear is hanging out of his pants and there is 
laundry waiting to be hung and folded on the back of the couch.....


i guess it's pretty clear who rules the roost around here...

hmmm, giving me the stink-eye for disturbing his sleep....
spoiled brat!!!!



*****adding this picture*****
because after i published this post, i turned around and saw him giving me this......
i guess it's his way of saying "i know what you just wrote about me".... is this how he gives me the finger???   :)

actually, i think this is giving me the finger...
twice!!!!

4 comments:

Musings Of A Gem said...

Hi Cindy,

Haha nice pictures : ) I wish I could stretch that much heehee.

I haven't heard from you in a while...is everything alrighty?

Let me know : )

Gemma x

Ann @ I blog, therefore I am. said...

This is hilarious!

Unknown said...

LOL...love that dog!! Yr poor hubby!! He is a saint, the hubby not the dog!! Jackie

Galexi said...

Whenever I'm having a bad day at work, I look at these pics and just laugh myself into a good mood!! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails